How to Connect with Bank of Baroda Customer Support?
Bank of Baroda is the second largest Indian public sector bank headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat after the State Bank of India. It has a global presence of 100 overseas offices with 132 million customers, and a total business of US$218 billion.
It is one of the most prominent banks that offers various banking products and services like personal banking, corporate banking, investment banking, insurance, credit cards, loans, savings accounts, etc. and customers facing issues may contact the Bank of Baroda customer care centers to get those issues resolved.
Customers facing any type of issues may contact the below-mentioned number i.e. the Bank of Baroda customer care numbers are as follows:
1800 258 44 55
1800 102 44 55
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for PMJDY Customers
The Bank of Baroda customer care number for people having a Bank of Baroda savings account under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is as mentioned below. There is a dedicated customer care number available from 6 am to 10 pm.
1800 102 77 88
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for Missed Call Services
The Bank of Baroda customer care number for balance inquiries via Missed call services is.
- For balance inquiry, give a missed call at 8468 00 1111
- To get a mini statement of your last 5 transactions, give a missed call at 8468 00 1122.
Customers from outside India can contact on the following customer care number of the bank. The Bank of Baroda customer care number is available 24/7.
+91 79-49 044 100
+91 79-23 604 000
NRIs can contact Bank of Baroda from within India by calling on the toll-free numbers mentioned below:
1800 258 44 55
1800 102 4455
Bank of Baroda Customer Care number for Credit Card related queries:
For all the queries related to credit cards, the Bank of Baroda customer number is as follows:
1800 103 10 06
To get the credit card blocked, the Bank of Baroda customer care number is:
- 1800 225 100 (Available 24/7)
- 1800 225 110 (Available From 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
For credit card PIN and queries related to the application, the Bank of Baroda customer care number is:
- 1800 223 224 (Available From 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
But if customers wish to visit the bank to get their queries resolved, the bank timings must be taken into consideration. Bank of Baroda timings are as mentioned below:
|BOB Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 04:00 pm|
|BOB Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|BOB Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|BOB Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||10:00 am to 04:00 pm|
BOB Bank Lunch timings
Bank of Baroda timings for Lunch differs from branch to branch. The private bank employees have their lunch breaks in shifts so that customers don’t have to wait for the Lunch time to get over.
Hence, each and every customer gets access to the banking services at all the branches from 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. enabling customers to get all the banking services within BOB working hours.
BOB Bank RTGS/ NEFT Timings
With the help of NEFT & RTGS, transferring of funds from one bank to another bank has been made easier. Account holders can have access to this service using BOB net banking platform or the mobile banking application but taking into consideration the Bank of Baroda timings. Also, customers can visit BOB Bank branch for the same.
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|NEFT (Except on 2nd and 4th Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m.|
|RTGS (Except on 2nd and 4th Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
How to register a mobile number to get the Bank of Baroda mini Statement?
To register the mobile number with the bank to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement, an account holder is required to send an SMS as mentioned below:
REG<space>last 4 digits of the account number and send it to 9176612303.
Questions To Ask:
- What are the customer care numbers for the queries related to Bank of Baroda Personal Loan?
The Bank of Baroda bank has toll-free numbers for all types of mobile banking services and all the customer queries. In case of any query or a complaint, an account holder can contact the customer care executive and raise a service request. These services are not chargeable.
- The toll-free number for personal loans and other services: 1800 22 3344/1800 102 4455/1800 258 44 55
- The toll-free number for Debit cards: 1800 22 33 44/1800 258 44 55/1800 102 44 55
- What is the process to register the complaint online?
BOB customers can visit the online portal to register their complaints or suggestions with the bank. Below mentioned are the steps for accessing the portal:
- Open the official website of the Bank of Baroda i.e. https://www.bankofbaroda.com/.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the download arrow button.
- From the list of services, click on “Online Complaint/ Feedback/ SGRS’.
- Multiple options would appear like “Submit complaint”, “Provide suggestion”, “Provide feedback” etc. Click on the respective link to get the suggestion or the complaint registered with the bank.
- Provide the basic details like account number, account type, complaint type etc. wait for the bank to proceed further with the resolution process.
- How can last 5 transactions of BOB be checked?
To get the BOB Mini Statement, an account holder can either give a missed call on 8468 00 11 22 or send an SMS “MINI<space>last 4 digits of account number” to 8422 00 99 88 from the registered mobile number. An SMS would then be received on the registered mobile number of the account holder having the details of the last 5 transactions.
- How can the BOB Loan balance be checked?
The same can be checked by calling on either 1800 258 4455 or 1800 102 4455.